Meet our friendly, experienced pediatricians and staff at Inlet Pediatrics! Our entire team is dedicated to helping you and your child feel at home from the moment your walk through the door. We're proud to be members of the Murrells Inlet community and serve the needs of their children.
We pride ourselves in being an exceptional clinic where children come first. Our child-focused practice works hard to meet the needs of children from infancy through adolescence. Compassionate, knowledgeable and supportive staff is the cornerstone of Name of Inlet Pediatrics's quality care. All of our pediatricians and medical staff are highly trained professionals, and maintain the highest level of accreditation in pediatrics to address the special needs of infants, children, and teens.
We strive to treat each and every patient as we would want our own children to be treated. Our doctors and staff look forward to building a relationship with you and your family.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
From routine checkups to immunizations, Inlet Pediatrics is equipped to handle all of your child's health needs. To help you and your family understand your treatment options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
- Comprehensive care from newborn through 18 years
- Well checkups including school, sports and camp physicals
- Same day sick appointments
- Saturday morning urgent clinic
- Prevention and management of chronic illnesses
- Reach Out and Read participant (book given to children at their well child visits ages 12 months - 5 years)
- 24-hour telephone coverage
- Comprehensive lactation services, with 3 in-house lactation consultants